Re: [IP] Switching to Novlog/NovoRapid from H/V mix

Guess that's about it. It appears that none of the site irritation or
site loss issues that were present with Humalog have appeared for
with Novolog aka NovoRapid in countries other than the US.

Where can we get more info on this. Jake took the humalog for years by
injection, but since going on the pump we only getabout 2 days out of the
sites and they are always infected looking. I never thought about it being
the Humalog; I just thought he didnt heal well. Trena (mom to Jake)