Re: [IP] low blood sugars AAARGGGGHHH!!! (loong)

In a message dated 9/24/2001 7:14:46 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Barb, mom to Erica, A Canadian Butterfly
Your daughter is very lucky to have a mother like you! I am 28 yrs old and
had a hard time dealing with diabetes growing up. I was in denial for too
many years. I thankfully didn't have any major complications and know I am in
good health thanks to the pump. I still go through days of hating the pump
and the site changes. When I feel this way I look back at how I used to feel
taking 6-8 shots a day and feeling lousy 95% of the time. Your advice to your
daughter is great. I enjoyed reading it too. I also think the way you keep
emails from the group is a neat idea. I have been saving some into my filing
cabinet file on my computer but your idea sounds better yet.
Heather W.