[IP] long acting insulin that starts with L works very evenly

In a message dated 9/24/01 10:50:02 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<<  [IP] Long acting insulin that starts with L works very evenly >>

We were recently told about the Lantis insulin working in combination with
Humalog.  My husband will be trying this before the pump as we were going to
try the pump but heard about this.   Husband's nephrologist stated the new
24-hour insulin used with the Humalog was quite similar to using the pump.
Another option that I think we will try before using the pump.  Hopefully
this works.  He is used to doing four shots a day anyway.

Wendy Nixon, Paradise, CA