Re: [IP] military, diabetes, etc....

I just want to responsd to this about diabetes and military.  It is
definately a YMMV thing.  Josh, who is the one with diabetes, is followed
closely by his endo who is an Army MD.  His PC is a Capt in the Navy.  We are
retired Navy and our care is done through the local Navy hospital.  The Army
hospital is about 30 miles away but our endo travel to our local Navy
hospital for visits out here.  We get EXCELLENT care, and when it comes to
Josh's care the docs all seem to be extra cautious.  So if one person has had
a bad experience it should not be made into a generalized statement.  I'm
very happy with our care  Granted, we have had our moments, but mostly it has
been really good!

mom to Joshua