Re: [IP] equasions

does anyone know how to figure out how many calories you should eat based on
your weight and activity level?  Is there a similar equation for how many
carbs one should eat?

You need to get a copy of the book "Pumping Insulin" by John Walsh, and Ruth Roberts.  It is the best pump book every written.  It
has everything including every equation that you ever thought about.  It talks about your questions in detail.  Reading and
studying this book is much much better than any diabetes or pump course that I ever took. It it very easy to read and goes from
simple to advanced.  I keep it as a reference, even now.  It has everything about a pump and how to use it.  I read and studied
this book cover to cover before I started on a pump and I honestly could have started pumping by myself after reading it.

John R.