Hi, I don't know if this helps with anything or not but I am currently
temporarily laid off from my job and I pay for health insurance through
Cobra. I think it is very expensive for myself but I have to have it with the
insulin pump and all my perscriptions. I pay aprox. $159 a mo. I recieved a
letter from my employer after about two weeks. I also called the Human
resource manager to ask her some questions. I thought with any job the
employer had to give you the oportunity to provide alternative health
insurance if you were covered before while you where working. It is for a
certain amount of time. I am not sure how long. I would have to get all my
paper work out to see. I would try and contact some kind of management for
that company to find things out.
Good Luck! Heather W.