RE: [IP] low blood sugars AAARGGGGHHH!!!

I'm very sad to read about the way you are living and what you have to put
up with.

I am very curious however as to why you are not allowed to drive and are not
allowed to be by yourself.

Is this because your b.g. go too low often?

Hasn't the pump been able to help alleviate this problem?  I know mine
hasn't take all of it away but most of it.

Please e mail me privately...I would like to talk to you...

Hang in there and a very big hug to you.

Kathy Bruckmeyer
email @ redacted
diab 35 yrs pumping 12/00