[IP] Sites for skinny people

I'm not as skinny as you (5'6", 130 lbs) but I'm a dance teacher (ballet,
jazz, tap) and so I get a lot of exercise and don't have much fat in the ab
area.  I was having occasional pain when inserting the ultimate QR set so I
called Minimed to ask them about it.  They told me to use the Micro which is a
shorter needle.  They sent me 3 free samples and they have worked great.  For
me, the ab is a good site.  I think it should work for you too, just request
the Micro infusion set.