RE: [IP] Re: implantable pump

If having an implantable pump is the closest I can ever get to having a
"normal" pancreas, I really couldn't care about a buldge or bump, the same
as I don't care about them now and I wear slinky clothes...If anyone gives
me a weird look (I haven't really paid any attention if they do or not), I
will just tell them it's an insulin pump.

For the first time in 35 years, I now have a "visible" sign of my diabetes
and I'm proud and happy that there is such a thing as an insulin pump...and
people can't say "you don't look like a diabetic" anymore!  I can show them
my bulge!  LOL....

Kathy Bruckmeyer
email @ redacted
diab 35 yrs pumping 12/00