Re: [IP] Newly diagnosed Type 1 needs advice

<< Also, I have been having tons of problems with my vision (floaters, blurred
 edges, and *really* splitting headaches) and have seen an opthamologist who
 said I should wait 3 months before getting new glasses because that's how
 long it will take for my vision to stabilize. >>

Until your vision stabilizes, use those cheap reading glasses you can buy at
Wal-Mart, pharmacies, etc. They're inexpensive enough that you can change the
strengths fairly often. Might prevent some of those headaches.

Jan and Elvis