We are anticipating my hugsband's loss of a job. This will happen from
10/31 - to sometime in the spring. His boss is going to offer the trucks for
sale 10/31 and will not replate any left next spring. So far, 2 are
interested in hugsy's. At 63 he is NOT in the market for a semi. ;)

I received the Sept/Oct '01 issue of Diabetes Self-Management and they have
an article on insurance. The COBRA part also states "COBRA makes no
provision for the contuation of coverage if the employer cancels the group
plan. Obviously, if an employer discontinues the master group policy, there
is no way an indivdual subscriber can maintain coverage under it."

My Q - how would we know, if we are on COBRA, that the employer discontinued
group coverage and still collected our premiums? Any way to cover our
interests on this to protect ourselves? I'm not saying the boss would do
that - but ya never know. I have watched Judge Judy and Judge Joe Brown. ;)

He applied elsewhere last spring and was recently called for an interview,
then a 5-hr. test, and today a drug test and interview. The last interviewer
knows us as Toastmasters and said he'd put in a good word. That won't buy
Rx's and -ologists' visits, however, to cover any gap. (~_^)

May you have enough happiness to make you sweet, enough trials to make you
strong, enough sorrow to keep you human, enough hope to make you happy.