reply to[IP] Pump & weight loss

aka Mouse f you were constantly having to feed low bgs and having to feed the
peaks when you weren't hungry, you are probably not having to do that now,
with a more stable bg, and not having to take in all those extra
carbs/calories.... therefore lower calories = weight loss.

I AGREE! i needed to lose some weight, about 15lbs. before the pump i had to
eat often and had low bs everyday and then some. so i was always eating and
drinking too. which made me gain weight. Plus i can now skip meals and not
have low bs. i am at a perfect weight now and i am that much more happier
being on the pump and being thinner but not to thin. take care and good luck
Eileen. p.s. you must be careful though, you can weight easily on the pump,
since you can bolus and eat with no problem for bs, but a problem as to
possible weight gain!