Re: [IP] Pump & weight loss

In a message dated 9/24/2001 9:50:02 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> I am eating much less and only when I am hungry, which
> puts me on a different meal schedule from most people
> (breakfast at 10:30 - 11 am, lunch at 2:30pm, dinner
> at 8:30 pm).  I just started exercising again this
> weekend and it has been great sofar not have to treat
> "suprise lows" in the middle of the night or while I
> am driving.  When I go for my next visit to my primary
> physician I can say to her "Ha! it was because of the
> insulin that I had a difficult time losing weight!"
> Mystie =)

I can relate to this meal schedule. It sounds identical to mine. I work a
second shift job so I sleep in late and stay up late. Sometimes I don't eat
in the morning until I am hungry and by that time it is lunchtime. Just
thought I would add my two cents.
Heather W.