Re: [IP] Re: Pump & Weight Loss

I have the opposite effect. I have been gaining weight. I think it is because
I can just bolus for whatever it is that I want to eat instead of giving
shots. I have also been having lows alot the last couple of days and this
leads me to eat again. I really don't eat right. I eat usually twice a day
and only when I start getting a headache from not eating. When I do eat
sometimes I am starved and eat too much. Does anybody else have this problem?
Heather W.