[IP] RE: Publisher's Clearing house

Boy do I hear ya! I'm wondering where my baby went. He is 6mos
old but 22 lbs and 28 3/4" (and an 18 1/8" head!) He wears 18mos
clothes already! Seems like he skipped the baby part altogether.

Enjoy it while you can. They sure don't stay little for long

Take care, Kerri
http://www.geocities.com/southard8/photos12.html - meet Joseph
Charles, born 3/22/01, 11 lbs 21 =
"the flag still stands for freedom and they can't take that
I'm proud to be an American where at least I know I'm free,
And I won't forget the men who died who gave that right to me,
And I gladly stand up next to you and defend her still today,
'Cause there ain't no doubt I love this land
God Bless the U.S.A." - Lee Greenwood, "God Bless The USA"

Sherry C said:
>From the  massive city of Bowling Green, KY
With a big, healthy boy.  Stress the BIG part.