Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2001 21:00:29 EDT
From: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] Pump & weight loss

If you were constantly having to feed low bgs and
having to feed the nph
peaks when you weren't hungry, you are probably
not having to do that now,
with a more stable bg, and not having to take in
all those extra
carbs/calories.... therefore lower calories =
weight loss.  I know that I
took off a good 30 lbs in the month after I went
on the pump.  Before the
pump, I had to eat just about every 2 hours
whether I was hungry or not, when
I went on the pump, I actually found myself
skipping meals just because I
could  and wasn't hungry, and really lost some
serious weight.... I still
have a ways to go, but am working on it!!!

aka Mouse

Do You Yahoo!?