[IP] Publisher's Clearing house

> Sherry C
> From the massive city of Bowling Green, KY
> Who wishes Publisher's Clearinghouse would call soon...

They'd probably call saying you are overdue on that last batch of mags you
ordered. (~_^)

BTW, what has that store owner said who didn't think you should have a
baby - the one your mom knows?

Jan (62 y/o, T-1 11/5/50, pmpg 8/23/83) & Bluda Sue

I'm sure you are right.  If they did call me, it would probably be to ask
directions to someone else's house  hahaha. I haven't seen Mr. Negative since
the baby was born. I put him in the same category as my old endo, Mr. "So I
assume you are still pregnant?" (I still can't believe he would say that after
reading in my file that I had just had a bleeding scare. But then, he also
went on in that same appointment to lecture me about how women didn't do
enough to emotionally prepare themselves for miscarriage).  I avoid them both.

I take a lot of comfort in the fact that Sean seems healthy.  I did test his
diaper with Ketostix after someone mentioned it though. I guess I will always
worry. But he's starting to teethe now, so I'm sure that will distract me

Sherry C
>From the  massive city of Bowling Green, KY
With a big, healthy boy.  Stress the BIG part.