[IP] diabetes technology

Hi everyone:
I am inviting all the IP list members to take advantage of me! I am a
computer consultant by trade and I just completed a deal with Healthetech.
They make DietLog and GlucoPilot software, which are used on Palm Handheld
computers to track nutritional values of food (including carbs) and glucose
levels, med doses, etc. I can sell the two software items lower than what
Healthetech sell them for direct. I also sell the handheld computers and am
willing to offer them at a discount to any of you who are interested. Please
email me personally for details so I do not clutter the IP group messages.
Amy B. Anderson
Apple Product Professional

Justice and Peace for All Americans