RE: [IP] Carb-count website for recipes

Yes Jan, it is http://www.nal.usda.gov/fnic/foodcomp/

This was passed through a few weeks ago on this site

Kathy Bruckmeyer

Thanks, Kathy,
Probably while my PC was in Chicago - 95 mi. away - dead. ;)  Anyway, where
do I click to enter a recipe and it comes back with carb count? There are so
many links there and some are for professionals, etc. One place said *you
already have the info in your books." I thought there was a site to submit a
home recipe and they'd return the carb counts. Maybe it's just wishful
thinking on my part. (~_^)

Friends may come and go, but a good TV can last 15 years.