[IP] Re: implantable pump

> I'm waiting......even better yet, I'm waiting for the implantable glucose
> monitor/pump....and am STILL waiting for the cure....35 yrs and
> Kathy Bruckmeyer

I do not want an implantable pump. They have to cut you open and update
every 5 years (more surgery). They leave a big bulge under your skin. Some
people don't like the the size of the pumps now and can't hide them under
slinky dresses - imagine hiding a *permanent* bulge under a slinky dress.
This device in no way appeals to this 50+-year DMer. YMMV (~_^)

(I still laugh under my breath at the *inconvenience* a 3/4"-size stack of
bus. cards pump is for many DMers when my first pump was the size of a
checkbook box (6 wks) and the next one I was thrilled to use for 9 years was
the size of a king-sized pack of cigarettes. DEFINITELY Your Mileage May

Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark -
professionals built the Titanic.