Re: [IP] units/ml

> > For clarification, Isn't U100 insulin more concentrated than U40 or
> > U80? <snip> I believe that the
> > higher the number the more concentrated the insulin.

> in the U100 insulin which is what we currently have in the US your
> conversions are correct. However, other countries may still have U40 or
> which means 40 or 80 units per ml. Eventually in the US we may have more
> concentrated insulin.

For further clarification, BOTH posters are correct. The *other countries*
referred to using U40 or U80 does not say they are more concentrated, just
that they may still use those strengths. Then, the US may have more
concentrated insulins - eventually. One statement does not negate the other.

The happiest of people don't necessarily have the best of everything; they
just make the most of everything that comes along their way.