Re: [IP] Update RE: Help! Any suggestions...

Oh Kelley,
So sorry to hear that the "experts" didn't want to listen to you.  Such
frustration.  Haven't been able to hunt up your original post, but out of
curiosity did they check you for ketones in the ER?
Hang in there, seems like you know the score even in the lovely old medical
profession doesn't!  If only all MD's would educate themselves on using an
insulin pump and work with  not against people who know pumping can be of
benefit to them.
Take care, and keep us posted so we won't worry about you, OK?

Marj; Mike; and "Ace, the PP" (portable pancreas)