RE: [IP] Update RE: Help! Any suggestions........

Hi Kelley:
So sorry to hear that you wound up in the hospital.

If this happens again, please try to inject yourself with insulin, a little
at a time and drink lots of fluids and keep checking b.g. and keytones...

You can bring your b.g. down yourself...something must have been wrong w/the

Don't listen to anti pump people...you can be a candidate and it can work
for you..just might take a little longer to get it down just right.

None of us have perfect control (at least I don't) but I keep on trying!
Don't care what my doc says...I'm NOT going back on needles!!!

Hugs and hope you stay under better #'s...
Kathy Bruckmeyer
email @ redacted
diab 35 yrs pumping 12/00