RE: [IP] breaded shrimp

19 gr of carb for one breaded shrimp?  That seems like an awful lot of grams
for one shrimp!  Are you sure that's not for a serving of shrimp?

I have a fast food booklet and for Long John Silvers, it states for one
order of battered shrimp it is 2 grms of carbs.

For 5 shrimp w/fries is 47 grms. I don't know how many oz. each shrimp is
but I would tend to think that breaded shrimp doesn't have a lot of bread
crumbs on them not even for a large size shrimp...not even for a jumbo