RE: [IP] Sils

Who Who!!!!!

When they come out with a self injector, perhaps I'll try them then....

To the rest of you, sorry you've had to inject someone.  I think in all the
years of being diabetic and my brother too, I've never had to inject him and
when I used to inject before the inject-ease, I too pushed it in slowly and
use to have temper tantrums because I couldn't get the darn thing in or it
would hurt so much.

I'm waiting......even better yet, I'm waiting for the implantable glucose
monitor/pump....and am STILL waiting for the cure....35 yrs and counting....

Hugs to all :)
Kathy Bruckmeyer
email @ redacted
diab 35 yrs pumping 12/00