[IP] glycosylation

Since this topic came up a couple of weeks ago, I thought some of
you might be interested in this article that explains what
glycosylation is and what it means. Just found this in my inbox
(am a little behind on emails.) :)

Take care, Kerri
http://www.geocities.com/southard8/photos12.html - meet Joseph
Charles, born 3/22/01, 11 lbs 21 =
"the flag still stands for freedom and they can't take that
I'm proud to be an American where at least I know I'm free,
And I won't forget the men who died who gave that right to me,
And I gladly stand up next to you and defend her still today,
'Cause there ain't no doubt I love this land
God Bless the U.S.A." - Lee Greenwood, "God Bless The USA"