[IP] extra pump supplies being sold for cheap!!

Hi everyone.  Just wanted to let everyone know I am in the process of moving
and I have decided to get rid of lots of extra pump supplies I just know I
won't use anymore or even get a chance to because I have so much!!  I have
four extra boxes of the quick release sofsets and TEN extra boxes of
reservoirs.  Let me know if you are in need and we can discuss a reasonable
price.  Like I said... I am just trying to get rid of them.  Times are hard
and I did at one time pay the copay so I would like to get something for them.
They are all unopened boxes and in perfect condition.  Thanks, you can email
me privately if you wish!!  Jenni