Re: [IP] Sils

Lol!  It took 33 years and becoming a paramedic and having to learn to inject
my partner to be able to do an injection on myself properly!!  I used to push
the needle in sooooo slowly that it hurt even worse than if I had done it
properly!  Once I had to practice injections on my partner in paramedic
class, then it was no problem to do myself!  Then since I was doing
injections properly, when I started pumping 2 years ago, using the sil was no
big deal.  Now getting my husband to put a set in for me is another story!

aka Mouse