Re: [IP] I want to go to war but I'can't why diabetes(A RESPONSE)

> > The average life expectancy of insulin-dependent diabetics, diagnosed
> > before
> > the age of 30, has been reported as 29 years, with over half failing to
> > reach 50 years of age.

I was dx in Dec. 1942, during WWII. It has been more than 58 years
since dx, so I have doubled that ancient prediction. We have quite a
few on this list who are approaching 50 or 55 years.

Tom Beatson
dx 1942 during WWII, pump since 1995