Re: [IP] military, diabetes, etc....

My grandfather was in the Navy, my father, my
husband,I was born in a Naval hospital and my daughter
was also born in a Naval hospital and at the age of 12
I became a Type 1 diabetic.  The Naval doctors saved
my life I had one foot in a grave and one foot out
from what they tell me.  The minute my parents brought
me into the naval hospital and set me on a table Naval
doctors all turned around and said "Get IV's in that
diabetic now"
my mother said she is not diabetic, they said "Well
she is now."  I have never had a problem with them
they have always been very kind and helpful and where
their with me every step of the way with my pregnancy
and it was not a very good one. Everything that was
medical whether it was medicine, hospitalization,
tests, etc. was all free.  I paid $7.58 to have my
daughter and that was the formula she drank while in
the hospital.  I owe everything to the Naval doctors
in Norfolk, Va. and the Naval hospital and I am
speaking from 35 years of personal experience.

Thanks-
Annie