Re: [IP] Sils

  I have been the same way for the past 18 years.  I said the same thing you
did about nt being able to stick myself but I overcame that fear this past
summer.  I came into a situation where I had to give someone else an
injection.  I thougt to myself after that, if I can do it to someone else, I
can inject myself.  Sure enough, I did it.  After that I got up the guts to
try the sil and now I LOVE them.  I will never go back to the sofsets.  So ,
have confidence in yourself.  To me it is the best thing ,other than the
pump, I ever did for my diabetes.  Just wanted to share. Good luck.