Re: [IP] Re: I want to go to war but I'can't why diabetes(A RESPONSE)

In a message dated 9/23/2001 12:27:21 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> This is hogwash!  I was diagnosed at the age of 15 months and given the fact
> that I am now 36 proves this to be wrong!  And I am pretty certain I can
> hang in there for at least 14 more years if not longer!!!!

I was diagnosed at the age of four and now I am 41, I have no complications
and I have lived with the disease for 37 years, the only limit is the one
that you put on yourself.  Take care of yourself and you will be around for