[IP] Where can you send a pump for danation?

Hello to the wisdom of the IP world!

Yesterday, I was at the JDRF walk in Albuquerque and met Mark.  Mark has
recently recieved a pancreas and would like to pass on his Disetronic pump
and supplies.  I remember reading about several organizations that are
interested in getting used pumps about a month or so ago.  Despite searching
the Archives, I am not able to locate that information.  I would appreciate
it if those in the know would repeat that information. (I promise to sart
marking interesting information!)

Katherine Nelson & MyHope (the pump)
dx T2 '86, T1 '96, MM 508 since 5/15/01