[IP] Re: Novolog

Novolog has finally hit the market. I get my prescriptions filled with
Merck-Medco.  Merck has the 10ml vials and the 3ml cartridges.  I was
wondering does it make sense to order the cartridges instead of the vial.
When I fill my pump, I usually fill 100u for 2.5 - 3 days, depending on what
time of the month it is.  I also am interested in carrying a pen for backup,
so I would need the cartridges anyway.  Has anyone had any experience with
using the cartridges instead of the vials?  I have a MM508.  I was also
wondering if there was more or less waste using either option.  I'd probably
use one cartridge a week, the cartridge seems more portable.  I'd appreciate
any input on this, I need to order insulin next week.