[IP] Re: Canada Snubbed

In a message dated 9/22/01 11:17:22 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<<  In my Saturday morning newspaper I read that Canadians feel they were
 snubbed by President Bush in his speech to Congress on Thursday night
 when he failed to include Canada in the list of countries that have
 been especially helpful to us since the terrorist attack on Sept. 11.
 I feel certain that this oversight by President Bush and his
 speechwriters was not intentional, but simply the result of a terrible
 screwup. >>

I don't think ordinary Canadian citizens felt snubbed at all, probably just
politicians and those paid to watch for things like this.
I hope that all of you in the USA realize how much Canadians are grieving
over these terrible tragedies.  Our hearts bleed for you, our closest
neighbours and friends.

Barbara, Mum of Claire 7