Re: [IP] Military is wrong! Us oldies can prove it!

I totally agree with Kathy.
My neighbor is 93 years old. She is still very active, she still gets around
by herself. She lives by herself and she is even an owner of several houses
that she rents out. And she is a world travler, she just reapplied for her
passport! Now I grant you she hasn't been diabetic very long, about 2 years,
but she is testimony of what can be achieved. When I am feeling down, I just
think of her.
And as to war, There are a lot of things that can be done as civilians on
the homefront. Afterall, if we as civilians don't help out, then the
soldiers would never be able to achieve our greatest goal, victory over
those who are trying to suppress us. Those are the worst example of human
kind and need to be brought to justice, and our armed forces cannot achieve
that without the love and support of our nation.
I would have loved to go into the marines, but since that is not possible, I
am willing to do, and am doing, anything that I can to give our people the
love, support, and help that they need.
Please quite thinking of all that we CAN'T do, and concentrate on all that
we can!
God bless!

Yesterday is in the past...
Tomorrow has yet to come...
Today is a gift, that is why we call it...THE PRESENT!