Re: [IP] Different tape for thighs?

with the sils, I use a couple strips of paper tape just to prevent pulling on
the tubing and disk when pulling down jeans etc.  I have to pull the strips
of tape to disconnect for showers, so I use iv prep before retaping the
tubing after the shower every day, and the IV Prep really helps the paper
tape stay stuck (I an allergic to the other tapes)  I was also allergic to
the antimicrobial and adhesive on the sof sets, so I switched to the sils
which I liked better once I tried them.

aka Mouse