Re: [IP] honeymoon in kids

Hey, As far as later reactions to high activity --- my son had a busy weekend
and early Monday morning he had a bad reaction (he was on shots then) His
body was so used up he had nothing left even though his numbers were good all
weekend and he ate all his carbs. Another time he had a late night football
game and a reaction hours later even though all his care seemed fine. Yes
that's how it is with D sometimes we just wing it and test more if we're not
sure. or I test him all night so I can feel ok about it and he can sleep
without worrying about a low reaction.  Dee