[IP] This Canadian not "snubbed"

 Pumper friends,
  I do not need to hear Pres. Bush mention our country
to know that our prayers, condolances, and support are
appreciated by the American people. Even if there was
an intentional snub (which there was not), it would
not matter. Our borders do not matter when it comes to
people helping people, the IP list has proved that
many times!! We or I, do not help people for the glory
of it, it is done from the heart, with no thought of
repayment. I know I have helped a lot of people and
have received a lot of help and encouragement from our
friends in the USA on the IP list too. I am thankful
to have so many good people on both sides of the
border who just want to help each other.
 "What goes around....comes around."
 BTW, our Pump group here collected over $100 at our
Wed. night meeting to donate to the local
firefighter's fund that will be going to help the
families of the firefighters in NY.
 Just wanted to have my say and to say Thank-You too!!
Carolyn Green

Do You Yahoo!?