RE: [IP] Different tape for thighs?

Hey Cherryl:
I'm having trouble understanding this...

First of all, I don't have sils, I have soft sets and the sils go in at 90
degree angle don't they?  The soft sets actually have a little nub sticking
out and the two tapes you put over them have a hole in them to go over the
nub.

I do use the iv preps before I do my inserting and that helps it stick but
what's with the paper tape and everyday?  Do you put that on after you
shower?  I know paper tape doesn't last long on me.  I've tried using that
several times when needed on my hands and it always comes loose.

Kathy b.