[IP] RE: I want to go to war but I'can't why diabetes(A RESPONSE)

I'm wondering how old these stats are. Surely with the
invention/use of glucose meters, better management, newer/better
insulins, insulin pumps, etc, etc, these stats have improved

Take care, Kerri
http://www.geocities.com/southard8/photos12.html - meet Joseph
Charles, born 3/22/01, 11 lbs 21 =
"the flag still stands for freedom and they can't take that
I'm proud to be an American where at least I know I'm free,
And I won't forget the men who died who gave that right to me,
And I gladly stand up next to you and defend her still today,
'Cause there ain't no doubt I love this land
God Bless the U.S.A." - Lee Greenwood, "God Bless The USA"

email @ redacted said:
Talk about depressing!!!  What the ()#$%()@#$...... who wants to
read this
coming from the Military, especially when we're already down
about our
diabetes???  I think they should reword some of the working in
the following