RE: [IP] Different tape for thighs?

I only have one pair of jeans which are stretch/tight jeans and it's so hot
in FL, I don't put them on until winter time so I've basically been wearing
skirts, dresses, shorts (not tight ones, that seems to compress the needle
etc. and hurts) and kakhi's...

I think the problem is that it being taped on thigh, for women at least,
pulling down and picking up pants and panties, kind of loosens the tape
whereas the stomach it doesn't.

The weirdest thing is when I've finished showering and am drying off and get
to my tummy and there is no set there and I say "what the heck?" and then
remember it's in my thigh! :)  (see all those low's are definitely leaving
me brain dead!)  LOL...
Kathy B.