[IP] Different tape for thighs?

Hi Kathy,
    I've mentioned this before and people think I'm crazy but, If you cut
off the bandage part of a "Johnson & Johnson  1" FLEXIBLE FABRIC" bandiad"
and use the two sticky parts left, those sticky parts will hold down a set
quite well.  That is as long as you're not allergic to the adheasive on
them.  They have to be the Flexible Fabric ones though.  It's worth the
$2.00 to $3.00 you pay for a box.  If they don't work to hold your set down,
you can always use them as intended, a bandaid.
Dianne, Mom to Johnny 9