Re: [IP] I want to go to war but I'can't why diabetes(A RESPONSE)

The average life expectancy of insulin-dependent diabetics, diagnosed before the age of 30, has been
reported as 29 years, with over half failing to reach 50 years of age.

Don't pay attention to "statistics" like that.  Things change all the time. In a big way, YOU
are responsible for how long you are going to live. Besides, it's probably old information, ....
we're talking the government here...  8-]  You don't know where OR when it was "reported", or by
who.  It could have been many years ago, it could have been before insulin pumps where available. It
could have been before GLUCOMETERS where available. Remember, glucometers have been out only since
the 70's. Do the best you can. Going through life thinking you have only 20's years left
will not serve you.

nuff...
suek