Re: [IP] How long have you had diabetes

31 years this summer (I was 15). What, if any, complications have you dealt
with? I had a heart attack at age 32 and experienced diabetic retinopathy
during my pregnancy - resolved with laser treatments, thank goodness. My
coronary arteries unfortunately are terribly clotted - too many years of not
watching cholesterol & fat intake. Religious carb counter now and started on
the pump one month ago. Still need to watch fat intake but much better. I
wish I would have started years ago. I love it. Making one injection every
other day instead of 4 per day is terrific.

God Bless America & those scientists making our lives easier.