Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2001 15:15:19 -0700 (PDT)
From: MystiEliz <email @ redacted>
Subject: [IP] Pump & weight loss

"This question is directed mainly to those who are
overweight or were overweight just before starting on
the pump, but if anyone who has any insight to this I
welcome your response.  I am overweight and have been
using the pump for 3 weeks now and I have noticed that
I have lost weight and some of my old clothes are
fitting me.....  My bs have been
more even since going on the pump.
Mystie & Slinky-Puppy-Gadget (sorry I can't decide on
just one name yet!) =)"