Re: [IP] Re: War

I just want to let ya'll know I'm a pumper and an
active member of the military! Our State Guard is
attached to the 226 of the National Guard, We drill
and are called out for many things. I'm sitting here
now waiting to be assigned out for this war. As a D
and in HeadQuarters Division I know I won't be on the
front line but will still be serving my Country as
pers.mgt.spvr., I'm Also an Honor Guard Member!
Be All You Can Be...........
SFC Greenhill, Regina H.
--- Jack Granowski <email @ redacted> wrote:
>  > But war is