RE: [IP] Just gotta whine a little...

I can understand your frustration with poor medical coverage.  I don't have
anything but Medicare and it leaves a lot to be desired.  I have to pay for
all RX including insulin (but waiting to get reimbursed 80% and still

However, I have mentioned this several times before.  If you are having
financial problems and can't afford your pump or the supplies, please get in
touch with the company that makes your pump.  Call the financial assistance
department or the billing department and they will hook you up to the proper

They will send you a form to fill out and ask for back copies of your tax
returns and you send all info to them and it takes about 2 mos to process
and most likely they will pick up the cost for your stuff that your ins. co
doesn't pay for.

Please don't despair...where there is hope, there is help!

Kathy Bruckmeyer
email @ redacted
diab 35 yrs pumping 12/00