RE: [IP] War

Color blindness is another....they will take you in but you will not be put
in the quick of it...my oldest brother was drafted and wound up in Germany
during the Vietnam War...thank God!  He is color blind.

My next oldest brother had diabetes and was color blind so he was out.

There are other ways you can help your country and yes, I can understand
that you wanted to join the military to get around and see the world but,
hey, no one likes all the cards that we're dealt with...but we just
deal...what else can one do?

Kathy Bruckmeyer
email @ redacted
diab 35 yrs pumping 12/00