RE: [IP] No Pump for this Jenn

I had to go through hoops and circles and waited 6 months to get mine!  And
this was through Medicare!  They wouldn't approve pump unless I got their
cpeptide #'s right!  Took me forever and three blood tests to get the number
they wanted!!!

Don't give up hope and get on top of your doctor to fill out the proper
forms for you!  I know some ins. companies want a lot of paperwork but hey,
it's your health and your life we are talking about here...not a company!
Fight for what you should be entitled to!

Kathy Bruckmeyer
email @ redacted
diab 35 yrs pumping 12/00